ADP PL36H175P15635 - PL Series Premier Indoor Plenum Cased Coil 3 Ton Aluminum Horizontal, R410A, 17.5" H
- One-piece cabinet construction for improved strength and rigidity.
- Top panel with only 4 screws for fast and easy coil access.
- UV light knockouts to easily locate and install UV lights.
- "Easy-lift" handle allows easy lifting through tight spaces.
- Furnace mounting bracket included for single person installation.
- Independently certified < 2% air leakage per ASHRAE test standard.
- 5 year Limited Warranty standard; 10 year Limited Warranty available.
- Non-captive panels allow access to inside of cabinet without the need to cut refrigerant lines.
- Heavy gauge cabinets are lined with foil faced insulation- 5/8" on metal panels and 1" duct board on plenum openings.
- Rubber grommet around suction line and dedicated condensate cutouts for reduced air leakage.
- Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front and back of coil allow flexibility to accommodate left or right airflow furnaces.
- Refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF liquid and 7/8" ODF suction.
- Refrigerant connections in center of coil away from airflow path.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with Helium, sealed with rubber plugs and then charged with dry air.
- Threaded expansion valves available factory installed or as a field installed kit.
- Top refrigerant connections for installation flexibility.
- TXV access port standard on piston models.
- Light weight aluminum coil with aluminum header plates.
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Patent pending HydroTEC™ "V" drain pan for improved drainage.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature polymer (450° F).
- Secondary drain pan included standard on all models.
- Secondary drain pan locator embossments for easy installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||7/8"|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Certifications||AHRI, ISO 9001:2008|
|Comments/Notes||Uses R-410a NB TXV, SEER Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Energy Star Rated||No|