ADP RG33636C145B1805AP - 1 1/2 - 3 Ton Aluminum Coil Cased, Upflow/Downflow, 20 1/2"D X 14 1/2"W X 18 1/2"H, TXV, R410A
- High efficiency lanced fin design.
- Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
- Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on aluminum slab models.
- Cased coils have heavy gauge embossed galvanized cabinets fully lined with 5/8" foil faced insulation.
- All A-Coils are upflow or downflow capable.
- UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer
- Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
- Expansion valve with improved temperature sensing:
- Mounted inside cabinet to prevent external sweating
- Bulb clamped standard factory installed
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4"|
|Air Flow||Upflow / Downflow|
|Brand||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Comments/Notes||Uses R-410a NB TXV, SEER Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Energy Star Rated||No|