The AquaGuard AG-9300-MIT is the first condensate sensor designed to fit all Mitsubishi Electric residential and commercial systems. This new sensor features exclusive wire harness connectors that were designed in close collaboration between Mitsubishi Electric and Resource Conservation Technologies. The AG-9300-MIT provides electronic condensate overflow protection for drain pans in all Mr. Slim® and CITY MULTI® indoor units: MFZ, MS, MSY/Z, SEZ, SLZ, PCA/PCFY, PDFY, PEA/PEA(D)/PEFY, PKA/PKFY, PLA, PLKA/PLFY, PMFY, and PVFY. The AG-9300-MIT continuously monitors any condensate overflow in the primary drain pan and automatically shuts off the ductless split system and activates an audible alarm when any overflow is detected. When activated, a thermistor error code will be displayed indicating a fault must be resolved before the unit will restart.
- Universal Electronic Condensate Drain Sensor for Mini-Split or Duct-Free Systems.
- Completely Compatible with All Major Manufacturers' Mini-Split or Duct-Free
Systems Currently Available.
- Meets International Building Codes.
- Less Expensive Option Compared to a Condensate Pump.
- Can Also be Installed as a Backup System to a Condensate Pump Failure.
- Clean and Professional Internal Installation.
- Audible Alarm.
- Make/Break Delay.
- Automatic Reset.
- Long-Life, Readily Available Lithium Battery Included (Lasts Up To the Life of the
Mini-Split or Duct-Free Unit).
- Eliminates the need for a second, unsightly Drain Pan.
- Quick-and-Easy Installation.
- Low Battery Audible Alert.
- UL 508 Approved.