The ENERGY STAR® qualified 130CFM Eco-Exhaust Fan provides solutions for areas needing higher volume ventilation that operates at barely audible sound levels, is cost effective, and energy efficient. The series features a low profile grill that almost disappears into the ceiling and a motor with a large, quiet, centrifugal blower wheel that assures proper ventilation with almost no sound.
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 requirements
- Lowest possible HVI certified sound rating - Less than 0.3 Sones!
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- Motors suitable for continuous operation and the extremely low sound level make them perfect for continuous operation usage.
- Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing