- AccuLink™ - This outdoor unit contains the AccuLink™ digital communication with 2 wire connection to outdoor and Plug-n-Play set up.
- Casing - Unit casing is constructed of heavy gauge. G60 galvanized steel and painted with a weather-resistant powder paint on all louvers, panels, pre-paint on all other panels. Corrosion and weatherproof CMBP-G30 DuraBase™ base.
- Refrigerant Controls - Refrigeration system controls include condenser fan, compressor contactor and high and low pressure switches. A factory supplied, field installed filter is standard.
- Compressor - Inverter driven scroll compressor with 25 to 100% output capacity on heat pumps and 30 to 100% output capacity on air conditioners. Noise enclosure minimizes sound levels and built in compressor protection protects compressor will reduce operating speed and current draw to maintain operation while protecting the compressor.
- Condenser Coil - The Spine Fin™ outdoor coil provides low airflow resistance and efficient heat transfer. The coil is protected on all four sides by louvered panels.
- Low Ambient Cooling - As manufactured, this system has built in freeze protection that will allow cooling operation below 55°F but will reduce capacity or shut down completely to prevent operation under adverse conditions.
- Comfort Control - The 950/850 Control is required and provides Plug-n-Play setup and 3 wire connection.