American Standard 4A7A6060J1000A - Silver 16, 5 Ton, 15 SEER, R410a Air Conditioner, 208-230V, 1 Phase
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 50 percent on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions.*
- Install this as part of a complete system and you may meet the efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit.**
- Keep operating noise to a minimum, even on the hottest days, with this air conditioner system.
- Our home air conditioning systems cool with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- Get more efficient and reliable cooling thanks to the Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor in this air conditioner system.
- We protected the system from the elements with a rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan.
*Potential energy use comparing an 8-SEER system to a 16-SEER high-efficiency system. Actual energy savings will vary.
**Subject to IRS regulations. Consumers should consult a tax professional for advice on tax preparation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Maximum Piping Length||150'|
|Locked Rotor Amps||152.5|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Full Load Amps||1.05|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Flare|
|Sound Level (dBA)||72|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||1 1/8"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Rated Load Amps||23.7|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||32|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||50|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/5 HP|
|Equipment Type||Straight Cool|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1 (Single)|
|Fins per Inch||24|
|Energy Star Rated||No|