Designed and built with the commitment to high-quality craftsmanship you expect from American Standard, our ductless mini-split systems are easy to install, offer flexibility in design and provide efficiency and economy with two simple components, an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor unit.
American Standard ductless systems are an ideal choice as a retrofit for houses without ducted heating systems, for room additions where installing ductwork is impractical or too expensive, or where the main system lacks capacity to expand, as well as for spot temperature control when the central system may cycle off.
American Standard ductless systems avoid the energy loss associated with ductwork and save money because they are separate from the central system and operate only when needed.
Features of 4MYW16 Mid-Efficiency Indoor Unit
- R410A refrigerant
- Nominal capacity 9-24 MBH
- Cooling efficiency 16 SEER
- Cooling only
- Low sound level
- Blue fin anti-corrosion treatment
- ETL and AHRI listed
- Sleep mode function
- Memory reset function
- Low ambient cooling to 0°F
- Improved air quality with active carbon and catechin filters
- Registered limited warranty 10-year on all functional parts
- Optional extended warranties available through third parties