General Mechanical Specifications:
- Upflow, Downflow, or Horizontal coils shall be designed for cooling and heat pump applications. The coil shall be 3/8" seamless aluminum tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum plate fin.
- Refrigerant for the NXC coils shall be controlled with factory installed Non-Bleed TXV refrigerant control. Refrigerant connections are brazed fittings.
- The coil cabinet shall have a removable front and interior access panel for evaporator coil entering air surface cleaning. The coil includes a drain pan with drain connections for vertical or horizontal operation.
- These coils are A.R.I. certified with American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning's matching condensing units.
- Evaporator Defrost Control installed on coil for lower ambient operating conditions.