All thermal performance (R-Values) are classified by Underwriters Laboratories in accordance with ADC Flexible Duct Performance and Installation Standard (1991) using ASTM C-518 (1991), at installed wall thickness, on flat insulation only.
A double lamination of tough polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix forms the air-tight inner core of the ATCO #070, 076 and 078. The double-layer core of each product is wrapped in multiple thicknesses of fiberglass insulation. All three products are sheathed in a rugged and durable tri-directional reinforced, grey polyester jacket.
Features and Benefits:
- Air-tight Inner Core - Energy efficient. No fiberglass erosion into air stream.
- Encapsulated Wire Helix - No unraveling when cut to length. Quick installation
- Smooth Inner Core - Low friction loss. Low operating cost.
- Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation - Energy efficient. Excellent thermal characteristics
- Tough Reinforced Grey Polyester Jacket - Tear and puncture resistant. Low maintenance.
- Lightweight Compact Carton - Reduces warehouse and Jobsite handling cost.