Baro-Split™ Mini-Split Cable
Mini-split installers and HVAC contractors looking to save on labor costs while meeting local codes for mini-split sub-power feeds are making CCI’s Baro-Split the cables of choice.
Baro-Split Compact 600® cables offer additional options to provide power and control for your mini-split installations. With safety, versatility and labor savings that can’t be beat, choose Baro-Split cables for your next mini-split installation.
Baro-Split™ Compact 600® Cable Features and Benefits
- Flexible and easy-to-strip. Solid and stranded conductor available.
- Meets Mini-Split manufacturer’s specifications
- Install in NEC approved cable trays within local code compliances
- TPE jacket is UV resistant and direct burial rated
- UL Listed, Type TC, 600V, -40ºC to 90ºC
- Put Up = 250' (04), 50’ (50)
- Color Code: Black (08)