Bosch offers a complete range of air handler units from 2 through 5 ton sizes. These units are robust and constructed with heavy duty commercial grade epoxy powder coated steel for durability. The unit comes standard for upflow applications. These cabinets are field convertible for horizontal right, horizontal left, or downflow/counterflow applications. The blower motor is a constant torque ECM motor and comes standard in all size units. These intuitive motors can deliver comfortable air flow at quiet sound levels, while adapting to changing conditions in your home. Additionally, the unit is a true modulating unit by varying the compressor speed for smooth temperature transitions and ultimate humidity control within the home. Foil faced insulation helps to prevent fibers entering the air stream and ensure against energy loss through the cabinet as well as keeping the unit quieter. The "A" shaped coil is a specifically designed evaporator coil shape that has a low static pressure drop and high efficiency heat transfer capabilities along with latent heat (humidity) removal. Bosch's "A" shaped coil includes two drain pans to accommodate vertical or horizontal installation. Auxiliary drain connections are available should local code require an auxiliary drain pan. The drain pans are made of corrosion-resistant composite material for strength and durability rated to withstand 4000 F. For your protection, both drain pans have also been tested to resist UVC light.
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor.
- Factory-installed TXV metering.
- Multi-position Installation - upflow or horizontal right standard; field convertible to horizontal left or downflow.
- Multiple electrical entry locations.
- Field-installed electric heater kits 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20kW available as an accessory.
- Dual front panel design for ease of maintenance.
- Blower and coil easy slide out for ease of maintenance.
- Fully-insulated cabinet design.
- Horizontal and vertical condensate drain pans standard.
- Condensate drain pan is polymer with UVC inhibitor.
- Primary and secondary condensate drain fittings.
- Factory-sealed cabinet certified to achieve 2% or less air leakage rate at 1.0 inch water column.
- Integrated filter rack with tool-less door access.
- AHRI and ETL Listed.
Residential Limited Warranty*: With the residential limited warranty, you receive peace-of-mind knowing you will receive replacement parts protection for up to 10 years. This standard offering covers all components incorporated into the heat pump system at the time of manufacture. All other components or parts that are purchased from Bosch and installed in the field have a 1-year parts warranty.
Please go to boschheatingandcooling.com for full limited warranty details.