4-In-1® Motors replace hundreds of the most popular 1/2 - 1/15 HP, 208-230 and 460-volt, 825 or 1075 RPM residential and commercial condenser fan motors.
The 4-in-1 motors can be mounted by bellyband, thru-bolts or by Rheem shell holes, and the totally-enclosed construction allows for all-angle mounting. These 48-frame condenser fan motors currently install with "one simple connection." For the contractor, this means no capacitors to switch or complicated wiring diagrams to follow.
- UL/CSA approved Class B or Class F insulation
- Energy-efficient PSC design
- Double-sealed ball bearings or dependable, all-angle sleeve bearings
- Lead length 36" to 48"
- Continuous duty, air-over
- 60°C (140°F) or 70°C (158°F) maximum ambient temperature
- Reversing connector or water-resistant reversing plug
- Mounts by belly band, thru-bolts or Rheem™ mounting holes (with supplied screws)
- Fully enclosed
- UL and CSA recognized