Features Smart Diagnostic:
- 2, 3, 4, and 5 Tons
- Multi-position installation.
- Communicating, self configuring when used with Observer Communicating Wall Control.
- Smart Diagnostic for easier troubleshooting
- Bi-flow hard-shutoff R-410A TXV metering device.
- HUD approved for manufactured housing.
- Sweat connections.
- Primary and secondary brass drain connections.
- Energy efficient variable speed ECM Motor.
- Ultra-low power consumption during fan only operation.
- High duct static capability.
- Pre-painted galvanized sheet metal cabinet insulation with vapor barrier.
- Cabinet construction designed to prevent cabinet sweating.
- Meets requirements of a 2% cabinet leakage rate when tested at 1.0 in. W.C. of static pressure.
- Modular cabinet on 5 ton model.
- 208/230-1-60 supply voltage.
- Multiple electrical entry for application flexibility.
- Low voltage terminal strip.
- Easy plug connection provided for quick installation of accessory heater packages.
- Factory supplied washable filter easily removed - no tools required.
- 10 year No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty.
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- With timely registration, an additional 5 year parts limited warranty
* For owner-occupied residential applications only. See warranty certificate for complete details and restrictions, including warranty coverage for other applications.