The Aruba 4 comes with an Integrated Boiler Control with temperature control, relay, and ignition functions in a single module. This includes an additional circulator output for a second heating zone or an indirect water heater like the Mega-Stor. All controls are located inside the front vestibule, creating a clean look and space efficient design. With the controls located in the front of the boiler and supply/return tappings on both the left and right side, the Aruba 4 has flexible installation options to fit most locations.
AWR Series - Aruba 4 Features:
- Cast iron heat exchanger.
- Boiler easily field convertible to left side piping.
- Built-in rear draft diverter to fit low spaces
- Controls located inside the jacket and easily accessible from front of boiler.
- Eight sizes from 38 to 280 MBH.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Available with natural or LP gas.
- Designed for installation on combustible floors.
- Stack Damper; Rollout Switch; Blocked Vent Switch; ASME relief valve (30 PSI).
- Stainless steel burners.