The Hurricane Pad™ - Designed specifically for the hurricane prone regions of Florida and the Gulf Coast, The Hurricane Pad™ meets stringent local code requirements for wind resistance. Heavier than a normal concrete pad, this 4" pad provides sufficient weight to meet code.
- Steel reinforced
- 3,000 psi minimum concrete, mandatory to meet strict anchor pullout requirements
- Much lighter than solid concrete
- Easier to install
- Will not float (unlike air filled pads)
- Uses standard Tapcon™ brand screws and no inserts are necessary
- Superior screw pullout strength