A 3 piece round connector system consisting of 2 precision roll-formed mating flanged rings injected with specially formulated 5511M integral mastic designed to seal on contact with the duct-wall. A specialized high density neoprene gasket is used to seal the mating flanges and the connection is completed with a one piece precision roll formed connector clamp with a specially designed adjustable single point fastener that fits effortlessly around the two mating flanged rings. For mining or unique application an alternative "Ventmate" connector clamp with the same high quality neoprene gasket embedded into in it can be used. Consult factory for Ventmate applications.
- Considerably less overall cost than light gauge angle rings
- Eliminates sealant costs and the associated labor
- One piece seamless connector clamp eliminates unsightly screws between connections, is used as an architectural feature, plus it is safer and easier to install
- Strong, split ring design "adjusts" to fit duct and fitting diameter variations
- Available in two profiles sizes and virtually any alloy to fit duct ranging from 8" to over 100" diameters
- Replaces welding on gored fittings and allows elbows to be fully adjustable
- New Press-on Inner ring makes double wall duct systems a snap