The Smart By-Pass Damper automatically measures, monitors and maintains the designed operating static pressure of all HVAC systems in all modes of operation. The SBD will capture the total static pressure of the system during non-zoned mode, and modulate to maintain that static pressure during zoned mode. As zone dampers open and close the static pressure will fluctuate in the HVAC system. The SBD is designed to sense that static pressure flucuation and will modulate to maintain the proper operating static pressure during zoning modes.
- Automatically measure, monitor and maintain the design operating statis pressure of any system.
- Curved blade design will maintain true static pressure.
- Self balances in all models of operation.
- Single push button set-up.
- ACCA Manual Zr compliant.
- LED indicators for set-up response.
- No other By-Pass damper is easier to set up.
Rectangular SBD's shall be fabricated from mill finished, extruded 080” aluminum and glass filled nylon bearings. Includes pressure drop baffling for improved damper authority and linear response. *Specify model SBD - 12" X 8", 12" X 10", 12" X 12", 20" X 8", 20" X 10", 20" X 12", etc.