- Built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset
- Can be installed in any position and outdoors
- Maintenance-free and reliable
- Mounting bracket and hardware included
- Five-year factory warranty
- UL Listed, CSA Certified, HVI Certified, ENERGY STAR®
The FG Series is designed for installation in ducts.
The housing is manufactured from a two-piece stamped galvanized construction. The two halves are joined using Fantech's unique folded seam closure, which gives the fan the first in class, air tight seal. Duct connected outdoor and wet room applications of the fan are possible due to the air tight casing.
FG fans are equipped with backward-curved impeller blades and external rotor motors. With the motor in the airstream the fan provides the constant dissipation of heat buildup thus giving the fan first in class of longevity and reliability.
To protect the motor from overheating the fan is impedance protected. The fans can be controlled via a solid state speed controller.