Knowledge, power and experience are packed into the newly designed SMAN™ Refrigerant Manifolds. Years of feedback from A/C and refrigeration specialists is combined with Fieldpiece’s laser focus on continuous improvement to bring you the toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market.
From the extremely rugged overmold casing, reinforced hook, and hermetically sealed sight glass, to the wireless capabilities, data logging, and tightness test, the SM480V is built so you can do your job easier, faster and better.
The new SM480V is simply strong. The heavy duty casing, reinforced hook, water resistance, impact resistant screen, strategically placed thermocouple ports, and hermetically sealed sight glass, all ensure the SMANs are ready to withstand the rigors of field use.
• Stores up to 9 jobs internally
• Easy download via USB port
• Displays % free storage space before logging begins
• Logs up to 7 days (168 continuous hours)
• Check for leaks after repairs or installations
• View pressure differential over time
• Timer tracks duration of test
• Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
• Adjust auto power off duration
• Adjust back light duration
• Set high and low vacuum alarms
• Select each unit of measurement individually
Receives Wireless Measurements:
Add Job Link Tools to your arsenal and get live readings directly on the SMAN manifold screen from the Job Link Psychrometers (JL3RH), Job Link Pipe Clamps (JL3PC), and SRS3 Refrigerant Scale. Place pipe clamps in the perfect location. Monitor and record live refrigerant usage for precise recovery, charging, and documentation.View live air measurements and calculations while making adjustments.