Horizontal Recessed Ceiling Fan Coil
These recessed ceiling fan coils are designed for use with today's higher efficiency split-system condensing units and heat pumps. High efficiency ECM type motors are standard in all HXX series fan coils.
The base HXX fan coil is an open blower type (non-enclosed) fan coil. It is also available with either a field or factory installed enclosure, with both options including your choice of either a louvered or solid ceiling panel. For HXX fan coils factory installed within an enclosure, add "-C" after the kW in the model number. For instance, ordering model 19HXX5-C R410 TXV, will include an 19HXX5 R410 TXV fan coil factory installed in a number 9EHX01 enclosure and your choice of either a solid or louvered panel (see "Enclosures with Ceiling Panels" on P. 3). A "cap kit" is also
available when the HXX is installed above a ceiling, rather than recessed.
Compatible outdoor units: First Co's customer is ultimately responsible for confirming which fan coil models are compatible with selected outdoor units. To determine certified indoor/outdoor matches, go to www.firstco.com or contact the factory.
- High efficiency ECM motor
- Drain pan has 3/4" NPT primary and secondary (overflow) fittings
- 240V motor, 24V control
- Factory installed electric heat (up to 10 kW) (except 0 kW models)
- Highly efficient copper tube/aluminum fin cooling coil with factory installed R410A TXV (non-bleed type)
- Insulated and coated galvanized steel drain pan, sloped for positive drainage
- Effective January 2016, Cabinet air leakage is no more than 2% when tested in accordance with ASHRAE 193.