First Co's customer is ultimately responsible for confirming which fan coil models are compatible with selected outdoor unit(s) and which expansion valves are required. To determine certified indoor/outdoor matches, go to www.firstco.com or contact the factory.
All CDX-HW fan coils include a 120/24V transformer and are completely pre-wired. A sloped drain pan allows positive drainage of condensate.(-C) model: for CDX-HW fan coils installed within an enclosure, add "-C" after CDX-HW. For instance, ordering model 19CDXHW-C will include a CDX-HW fan coil factory installed in a #9ECDX01 enclosure and your choice of either a solid or louvered panel. These fan coils are compatible with any source of hot water that doesn't exceed 180°F.
- Factory installed service switch
- Freeze protector on HW coil
- Two speed fan operation
- Drain pan has 3/4" NPT primary and secondary (overflow) fittings
- 120V motor, 24V controls
- Highly efficient copper tube/aluminum fin heating and cooling coils. Cooling coil has a piston-type metering device or factory or field installed R410A TXV's (non-bleed type). Contact factory for correct match with outdoor unit.
- Insulated and coated galvanized steel drain pan is sloped for proper drainage