The * HBC series is designed for fully concealed applications. This 10" high space saving unit provides easy access for service and maintenance.
This new ECM motor option includes 24V controls, a constant torque, permanent magnet, brushless DC motor, with 4 discrete speed taps that allow for precise air balancing.
- Basic Unit - All fan coils are manufactured with heavy gauge galvanized steel to resist corrosion. All models are approved for installation with "0" clearance to combustible material.
- Insulation - Plenums and cabinets are insulated with Tuf-Skin dual density fiber glass blanket insulation with an anti-microbial agent.
- Ceiling Panels - Hinged access/return panels are manufactured with heavy gauge galvanized steel with captive mounting screws and an attractive white baked powder finish.
- Condensate Pans - Positive sloped drain pans are galvanized steel, coated on the inside surface with a U.L. Listed closed cell, fire retardant, foam insulation. Pan includes both primary and secondary drain connections.
- Return Air Plenums - Return air plenums are manufactured from galvanized steel insulated with Tuf-Skin dual density fiber glass blanket insulation and a 1" TA fiberglass filter.
- Coils - Constructed with seamless copper tubes and headers. The tubes are mechanically expanded into corrugated aluminum fin material for a permanent primary to secondary surface bond. Coils are tested underwater at 350 PSI for operation at 300 PSI. Coils include manual air vents.
- Fan Wheels-Housing - are double width, double inlet(DWDI) forward curved, centrifugal type. Wheels are statically and dynamically balanced for smooth, quite operation. The housing is constructed from heavy gauge galvanized steel with die-formed inlet cones.
- Motors - Standard motors are PSC, permanently lubricated type with internal thermal overload protection.