High Efficiency - At full load conditions the VMBE motor is 20% more efficient than an induction motor and at constant fan speed it consumes only 60-80 watts of power compared to 400 watts for a standard induction motor.
Quiet Operation - The versatile VMBE motor quietly "ramps up" when the unit is turned on and "ramps down" when the
thermostat is satisfied, eliminating the annoying sounds of changing airflow.
Self-Regulating Constant Airflow - The VMBE motor is factory programmed to maintain a predetermined level of airflow over a wide range of external static pressures, ensuring optimum system performance and whole-house comfort. The benefits of constant fan operation are:
- Consistent air distribution (and temperature) throughout the home
- Better indoor air quality (further improved with the addition of high efficiency filter) - This allows the air to be filtered without excessive drafts and without sacrificing efficiency.
- Better humidity control - The VMBE is designed to extract much more moisture from the air than a conventional system by slowing the airflow over the cooling coil. The result is an improved summer comfort level at higher indoor temperatures.
- Factory installed electric heat (0-20kW)
- Upflow / horizontal drain pans
- Higher efficiency pleated filter
- Factory installed service switch (above 10kW)
- Primary and secondary drain connections on cooling coil
- Fully Insulated cabinet
- Compatible with most properly sized and installed zone control systems. Contact the zone control manufacturer.
- 208/240V motor, 24V controls
- High capacity 4-row cooling coil
- Optional 277V model available. Contact factory.