Frigidaire 1014236F - FSH1BF4M2SX36K - 2 1/2 Ton, 16 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump, R410A, 208-230/1/60
Extra High Efficiency Heat Pump
16 SEER Residential System
2 - 5 Ton Capacity
The FSH1BF Series of heat pumps offers exceptional performance as well as environmental protection. These models, when matched with our variable speed air handlers or variable speed equipped gas furnaces, offer a line of high quality heat pump systems rated up to 16 SEER and 9.0 HSPF.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- CoreSense™ Compressor Protection: Control module actively monitors compressor conditions and will shut the unit down to prevent damage.
- Copeland Scroll UltraTech™ Compressor: The Ultra Tech Compressor operates with 2 stages of heating and cooling capacities to provide superior comfort and efficiency. Copeland's proven and simple design equates to years of comfort and reliability for the homeowner with virtually silent operation.
- Designed Using Galvanized Steel: With a polyester urethane coat finish, it passes 950 hours of salt spray per ASTM Std. B117.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Micro-Channel Coils: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
- Demand Defrost: Provides additional energy savings in heating by defrosting only when necessary
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Compressor Sound Blanket: Engineered to significantly reduce unwanted compressor noise.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade: Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Low Pressure Switch: Loss of charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance
- service visits.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Common Suction Service Port: This port allows the contractor to read the suction pressure in all modes of operation without removing any panels, saving time and increasing serviceability.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
- Hot Gas Muffler: Reduces compressor noise and vibration.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Servicer-Friendly Jacket: Side panels can be easily removed and replaced without removing the top grill.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Locked Rotor Amps||83|
|Sound Level (dBA)||75|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Heating Capacity||34400, 34600, 35000|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Rated Load Amps||15.2|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||21.6|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||35|
|Certifications||AHRI Certified, Through Technician Certification by NATE|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|