High Efficiency Heat Pump
14 SEER Residential System
1.5 - 5 Ton Capacity
Features and Benefits
- Designed Using Galvanized Steel: With a polyester urethane coat finish, it passes 950 hours of salt spray per ASTM Std. B117.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade: Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Low Pressure Switch: Loss charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service trips.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Fixed Orifice: Integrated in liquid line service valve for easy change-out.
- Micro-Channel Coils: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
- Servicer-Friendly Jacket: Side panels can be easily removed and replaced without removing the top grill.