Frigidaire FS4BF-K(B,C) Series, R-410A Extra High Efficiency Air Conditioner, 16 SEER.
The two-stage cooling operation of the FS4BF series of air conditioners leads to more consistent temperatures, increased dehumidification capabilities and higher energy efficiency. When you correctly pair this air conditioner with the right air handler or coil, you can expect up to 16-SEER cooling - well above minimum efficiency.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Comfort Alert™ Module: Detects system and electrical problem conditions. A diagnostics key directs the service technician to the root cause of a problem.
- Copeland Scroll UltraTech™ Compressor: The Ultra Tech Compressor operates with 2 stages of cooling capacity to provide superior comfort and efficiency. Copeland's proven and simple design equates to years of comfort and reliability for the homeowner with virtually silent operation.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Compressor Sound Blanket: Engineered to significantly reduce unwanted compressor noise.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade: Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Low Pressure Switch: Loss of charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Micro-Channel: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.