The ES6BF Series now offers the choice of an air conditioner that uses a more efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant designated R-410A. The ES6BF Series air conditioners offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a line of quality, 16 SEER split system cooling equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Copeland Scroll Compressor: Copeland's proven and simple design equates to years of comfort and reliability for the homeowner with virtually silent operation.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Micro-Channel: All aluminum coils for high corrosion resistance.