16 SEER, 12 EER, 8.2 HSPF
2 thru 5 Ton Units
Cooling: 24,000 to 55,00 BTU/H
Heating: 22,400 to 56,000 BTU/H
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- State-of-the-Art Copeland Ultra-Tech II Scroll Compressor: Provides two stage heat/cool.
- Galvanized Steel Cabinetry: Polyester urethane coat finish that passes 950 hours of salt spray per ASTM Std. B117.
- Micro-Channel Indoor and Outdoor Coils: Designed to optimize heat transfer, increase durability and reliability, and reduce weight and refrigerant charge needed.
- Patented Hot Gas Defrost: Ensures complete defrost every time.
- 5-Speed Energy Efficient ECM Blower: High static motor that delivers the right airflow.
- Accessories: Heater kits, high wind kits, duct collars, and more.
- A Wire Guard Coated with Earth Friendly Epoxy and Mesh Hail Guard That Will Never Rust: Protects the coil from being damaged by balls, lawn mowers, hail, etc.
- Designed to Make Servicing Easier: For the contractor, access panels are provided to all major components.
- 0" Clearance: To combustibles on duct side of the unit allows for installations in tight areas.
- Easy Access: To evaporator for cleaning and general maintenance.
- Drain Trap: Design optimizes drainage capabilities.
- Installation-Friendly: Designed to fit in the rear of most pickup trucks. Notch support rails allow easy installation on roof curbs and stands.
- Compact Footprint and Profile: Make the Q7 Series easy to install and transport.
- High and Low Pressure Switches: Added compressor protection.
- Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
- Demand Defrost Standard: Provides additional energy savings in heating by defrosting only when necessary.
- Three Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a three minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Quiet Operation and Low Vibration: Swept-wing fan blade combined with custom Venturi condenser orifice.