16 SEER, 12 EER
2 thru 5 Ton Units Cooling: 24,000 to 57,500 BTU/H
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- State-of-the-Art Copeland Ultra-Tech II Scroll Compressor: Provides two stage operation.
- Factory-Installed Filter Drier: Keeps the refrigerant clean and moisture free.
- Micro-Channel Coils: Both indoor and outdoor all aluminum coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize footprint and weight, and maximize durability and reliability.
- 5-Speed ECM Blower: Delivers required air even in high static applications.
- Designed Using Galvanized Steel: With a polyester urethane coat finish that passes 950 hours of salt spray per ASTM Std. B1117.
- Wire Guard Coated with Earth Friendly Epoxy and Mesh Hail Guard: A guard that will never rust and protects the units coil from being damaged.
- Designed to Make Servicing Easier: For the contractor, access panels are provided to all major components.
- 0" Clearance: To combustibles on duct side of the unit allows for installations in tight areas.
- Easy Access: To evaporator for cleaning and general maintenance.
- Drain Trap: Design optimizes drainage capabilities.
- Compact Footprint and Profile: Make the P7 Series easy to store, transport, and install.
- High and Low Pressure Switches: Added compressor protection.
- Quiet Operation and Low Vibration: Swept-wing fan blade combined with custom Venturi condenser fan.
- Compressor Sound Blanket: Standard feature to reduce noise.
- Easy to Install: Electric heat strip provides up to 20kw of heat output.
- Many Accessories Available:
- Heater Kits: If heat is needed, up to 20kw is available.
- Extreme High Wind Kits: Mandatory in some applications.
- Single Circuit Adapter: For large, single high voltage feeder wires.