One ET4BE024KA Frigidaire 921982E - ET4BE-024KA - 2 Ton 14 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump, R410A
Frigidaire ET4BE Series, R-410A High Efficiency Heat Pump, 14 SEER. ET4BE Series now offers the choice of a heat pump that uses a more efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant designated R-410A. The ET4BE Series of heat pumps offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a full line of quality, split system cooling equipment.
- R-410A Refrigerant - Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel - with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils - Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor - A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Composite Base Pan - Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Louvered Condenser Guard - Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly - Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch - Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier- Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice - Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay - When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access - Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Fixed Orifice - Integrated in liquid line service valve for easy change-out.
One B6EMMX24KA Nortek 921155 - 2 Ton 14-15 SEER Air Handler, ECM Fixed Speed, 14 1/4" W Cabinet
Nortek B6EMMX Series, Air Handler with TXV, 14-15 SEER, R-410A Refrigerant, Features:
- Energy Efficient Fixed Speed ECM Motor: Provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and 16 field-selectable heating airflows to match any application.
- Quiet Blower Operation: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Reduced air stratification: This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Built in Filter Rack: makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kW through 30 kW (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from the front of the unit when heater is applied.
- Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
- Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
- Anteater MCTM Micro-Channel Coil Technology: All aluminum coil provides high corrosion resistance.