One FT4BE048KA Nortek - Frigidaire 4 Ton 14 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump, R410A
Frigidaire FT4BE Series, R-410A High Efficiency Heat Pump, 14 SEER. FT4BE Series now offers the choice of a heat pump that uses a more efficient and environmentally friendly refrigerant designated R-410A. The FT4BE Series of heat pumps offers exceptional performance. The unit, when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers, offers a full line of quality, split system cooling equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- R-410A Refrigerant - Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Designed using galvanized steel - With a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils - Both indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor - A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Louvered Condenser Guard - Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly - Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- Swept-Wing Fan Blade - Designed to significantly reduce unwanted noise.
- High Pressure Switch - Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Low Pressure Switch - Loss charge protection ensures long compressor life. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service trips.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier - Included with unit, field installed.
- One Piece Top/Orifice - Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay - When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access - Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Composite Base Pan - Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
One B6BMM060KC Nortek 921154 - 5 Ton 13 SEER Multipoise Air Handler, 22 1/2" W Cabinet
Nortek B6BMM0 Series, Air Handler, 13 SEER, Features:
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units. The plastic drain pan is corrosion-resistant.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Multi-speed: Gives flexibility of installation.
- Ease-of-Service: Plug-in wire connections and built-in filter rack makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kits: Available in 5kW - 30kW (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Air Handler Control Board: Controls time-sequencing of heat stages with field-selectable sequence timing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from front of unit when heater is applied.
- No Fasteners on Sides or Back: Smooth surfaces for ease of installation.
- Designed to Meet the Requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Micro-Channel Evaporator Coil: All aluminum design to prevent leaks caused by corrosion formicary.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications