Compatible with most wall mounted, ducted, small cassette, and floor mounted models. For compatibility listings, see full line brochure which lists which indoor units are compatible with this wired remote.
- Operation modes: Auto/Cool/Dry/Fan/Heat
- Various timer setup (On / Off / Weekly) are possible.
- Off Timer - Used to stop air conditioner operation. The timer operates and air conditioner operation stops after the set time has passed. Timer can be set up to 24 hours in advance.
- On Timer - Used to start the air conditioner operation. Timer operates and air conditioner operation starts after the set time has passed. Timer can be set up to 24 hours in advance.
- Weekly Timer
- Start / Stop function is twice per day for a week.
- Operating time can be set in 30-minute increments only.
- The off time can be carried over to the next day.
- Temperature Set Back Timer - Used to change the set temperature in the operation times set for each day of the week. This can be used together with other timer settings.
- When setting up a timer, start/stop and a temperature setup can be changed.
- When a failure occurs, the error code is displayed.
- Thermo Sensor - Temperature detection of the room can be selected at the indoor unit or on the wired controller by initiating the Thermo Sensor feature.
- Auto restart. - Emergency function setting for power failure, etc.
- 33 feet of connectable thermostat wire.
- User-friendly operation - Large backlit screen - Large easy to use operation panel
- Multiple Function Settings - See Owner's Manual
- Filter Lamp Reset - Some indoor unit models are equipped with a filter lamp in the indoor unit's display to indicate when it is time to clean the air filters.