Constructed with Gates proprietary Vextra® construction, this belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity, as well as less stretch resulting in less maintenance. Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where small or subminimal sheave diameters are required.
Features and Benefits:
- Notches molded in to the belt during manufacturing, make this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves.
- Belt edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in less slip and wear.
- Flex bonded cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
- MARS Pack 1