GemPay is Gemaire’s invoice payment gateway. Utilizing this tool, you will be able to pay, manage, and see your invoices and account balances. Some of the benefits include statements on demand, instant balance updates, the ability to apply credits to invoices, and flexible payment options.
Access GemPay on Gemaire.com
You will be able to access GemPay using your linked Gemaire.com account.
Access GemPay from the link located in the header of Gemaire.com, under "Resources".
Logged in customers can also access GemPay from their Account Dashboard.
Log in into GemPay using your Gemaire.com account.
Click "Allow" to grant GemPay the required permissions.
How do I add my payment method
Once you are logged in click on your email address on the top right corner, and select "Payment Methods".
A. Adding a Bank Account
When adding a bank account, you will be required to provide the following fields:
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Bank Account Type
- Account Holder Name
B. Adding a Credit Card
When adding your credit card you will be required to provide the following fields:
- Card Number
- Expiry Date
- Name on Card
- Zip/Postal Code
Note that the name and zip/postal code must match the billing information for the card number entered. If this information does not match the card may be declined upon entry. If this occurs, please review the billing name and zip/postal details and re-enter.
When adding a payment method you will have the option to enroll the method in Auto Pay.
Pay Your Invoices
Your Invoice Dashboard
Upon logging into GemPay, the first thing you will see is the "Invoices" tab with the list of all open items (Invoices or Credits).
- Main navigation menu (Invoices Tab selected)
- Invoice filters. Click "More" to show additional options.
- Pay All
- Pay selected
- Invoices list
- Page navigation
Selecting What to Pay
- Click the checkbox next to the invoice(s) you would like to pay.
- Select "Pay".
NOTE: You are able to select Invoices on different pages without losing your progress.
Pay All Invoices
Use the "Pay All" button to select all open invoices for payment.
Apply Credits To Invoices
Credits will be displayed in the invoice list along with the invoices. While selecting Invoices you can also select Credits that will be used as payment.
- Select Invoice(s).
- Select Credit(s) to be used as payment.
- Select the payment method from the upper left corner.
Review the selected invoices and payment amount then click “Continue”.
If you try applying a credit larger than the total amount of the invoices you are paying, you will receive the following error message: “You are applying more credit than necessary. Correct this for me.”
Click on “Correct this for me” to change the amount of credit you are applying to equal total balance of the invoices you are paying.
Verify the payment method and amount are correct and click “Complete Payment”.
Scheduling Payment Dates
- Select the payment method from the upper left corner.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to “Ready To Pay”.
Select either “Pay on due date” or "Pay on specified date".
NOTE: You cannot schedule a payment with Credit.
- Review the selected invoices and payment amount then click “Continue”.
- Verify the payment method and amount are correct and click “Complete Payment”.
- Within the payment screen, click on the payment field for the selected invoice and enter the amount you would like to pay.
- Select a reason for the partial payment. You can also add a comment.
- Click on continue and follow the remaining standard checkout process.
Once your payment has been processed, you will be redirected to the "Invoices" tab in the Dasboard page, where you will see a confirmation message detailing the amount that was pay along with the payment number.
Users will receive a statement with all current open Invoices on the 1st and 16th of every month via email.
Same Day Statements (Paperless)
Export Open Invoice and Credit Report
- Go to the "Invoices" tab.
- Confirm your filters are set to: Open Items and All dates.
- Select Export > Invoice Summary.
How to export PDF Invoices
Users now have the option of downloading a PDF copy of any Invoice/Credit in GemPay.
- Navigate to the "Invoices" tab.
- Select the invoice(s) or credit(s) you would like to download in PDF format.
Click on the “PDF” button at the top of the Invoice list.
The system will show the following status message while the PDF is being generated.
Once completed click "Download" in the status message to view the generated PDF.
How to manage users and permissions
GemPay user access is controlled from your Gemaire.com Dashboard, under Manage Users.
How Gemaire.com User Roles are transferred to GemPay
|Gemaire.com User Role||GemPay User Role||User Permissions|
|Company Admin||→||Admin||Full access to this account; can invite and manage users within GemPay.|
|Company Manager||→||User||Full access to this account except user management.|
|Company Buyer||→||Read-Only||View invoices and payments.|
Autopay eliminates the need of manually selecting which invoices to pay. By enrolling in autopay, all invoices will be paid 5 days before their due date.
- On the top right corner of the dashboard, select “Sign Up for AutoPay”.
- Click on “New” next to AutoPay.
- Select the payment method and click on “I Agree”.
In order to sign up for autopay, you must already have a payment method or be in the process of adding a payment method. For more details on how to add Payment Methods go to the Getting Started tab.
Click on the “Go Paperless” link to receive electronic statements via email instead of paper statements by mail.
Set up Prepayments
In order to make a prepayment, you must already have a payment method added.
- On the top right corner of the dashboard, select “Make a Prepayment”.
- Select one of your existing payment methods.
- Enter the amount and Purchase Order number.
- Add Notes (Optional).
- Make Payment.
Contact your Credit Representative
How to see your payment history
Payment history can be viewed by clicking on the “Payments” tab up on the main navigation bar.