Gibson 921987J - JT4BE-060KA - 5 Ton 14 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump Condenser, R410A, 208-230/1/60
Features and Benefits:
- Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
- High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit.
- One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
- Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
- Hot Gas Muffler: Reduces compressor noise and vibration.
- Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
- Complete Metal Wrapper: Protects the units coil from being damaged.
- Fixed Orifice: Integrated in liquid line service valve for easy change-out.
- Micro-Channel Coils: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Locked Rotor Amps||134|
|Sound Level (dBA)||79|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Rated Load Amps||26.24|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||34.2|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||60|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/4 HP|
|Fins per Inch||16|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||1 (Single)|