The newly redesigned E-TAC II from Gere is quieter and more efficient than ever. With advanced fan technology, built-in diagnostics and improved energy savings, E-TAC II is the premier choice of hospitality, health care, commercial and residential installations. Guests will appreciate enhanced comfort, quiet operation and simple interface. Owners and managers will enjoy reduced utility and maintenance costs.
E-TAC II out-of-the-box benefits:
- Wireless thermostat and remote control ready.
- Front desk management interface - Occ./Unoc.
- Energy savings right out of the box.
- Silencer system with Aero-Quiet fan.
- Humidity "Dry" mode for individual comfort.
Design Flexibility for the Architect/Engineer
- Whisper-quiet performance, indoors and out.
- No bulky duct system.
- No separate equipment room.
- No water towers or additional cooling equipment.
- No complex match-up of different HVAC components.
- Less sensitivity to building orientation (sun, wind, shade).
- Optional architectural grille to permit custom exterior appearance.
- No expensive component HVAC system purchase.
- No equipment room or maintenance engineering staff.
- Two-part delivery to minimize on-site damage.
- Weather-protected wall sleeve that goes in place during construction; chassis that slides in place after construction.
- No seasonal changeover required for cooling or heating - units are self-contained comfort systems.
- Heat pump models offer substantial savings over models with conventional electric resistance heaters
- Individual units allow tenants to choose the degree of comfort and operating economy.
- Rapid servicing reduces downtime: complete chassis can be replaced in minutes without disrupting other occupants.
- Each unit operates independently of other units in the building. No dependency by building on central HVAC system.