Wired Tether Controller
The GREE Wired Tether Controller, XK 19 Series, is designed to fit seamlessly on any wall. You can install it easily with keyed connectors and 26 feet of cable (included with your purchase). The controller can be mounted flush on the wall or using an electrical box.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The XK series features a sleek, unobtrusive design that fits seamlessly into any decor.
- The XK series Wired Tether Controllers have been designed for fast and easy installation to save you time and money. Each XK wired controller comes with keyed connectors and 26 feet of cable. Its flexible design allows it to be mounted either flush to the wall or using an electrical box.
- Enjoy the convenience of a fully functional command center with a large LCD display to set up and operate your duct free system. The XK series allows you fast and easy access to a large number of system features and functions:
- The XK series allows you to start and stop your system. The system will always start up in the last operating mode with the last room setpoint.
- Operating Mode
- The system allows users to effortlessly select an operating mode (Cooling, Heating, Dry, Fan Only or Auto mode) with a single key stroke.
- Fan Speed
- The system fan speed (High, Medium, Low or Auto) can be adjusted for peak room comfort and quietness.
- Room Setpoint
- The XK series makes dialing in the correct room setpoint temperature a breeze. Most indoor units allow a room setpoint from 61°F to 86°F (16° to 30°C).
- Timer Mode
- When needed, the XK series allows you the ability to program a time period (one-half to24 hours) to which your system will automatically turn ON or OFF.
- Sleep Mode
- The XK series will automatically adjust room temperature during your sleep time. This slight change in temperature will not affect your comfort level due to the natural effects that sleeping has on the body, but it will save on energy consumption and will lower electric bills.
- Turbo Mode
- Whether you need to heat up or cool down a room quickly, Turbo Mode will force your system to run at higher speeds to reach the desired room temperature faster.
- X-Fan Mode
- The X-Fan function can be activated from the XK series to remove moisture buildup when the system is turned OFF. This helps prevent mold and mildew growth on your indoor coil and fan.
- Privacy Lock
- The XK series has a Privacy Lock that can be set to prevent unauthorized access to the unit controls and prevents tampering with system settings.
- Power Failure Recovery
- Power interruptions are no problem for the XK series wired controller. All user selections and system parameters are stored in non-volatile memory. When power is returned, the system will automatically return to the last operating mode.
- Swing Louver Control
- The XK series provides control over the motorized discharge air louver to optimize air distribution throughout the room.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius Display
- Whether you are more comfortable reading temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius, the XK series can quickly be set up to display either one.
- Diagnostic Center
- The system has an on-board computer that continuously scans for unacceptable operating conditions or malfunctions. If such conditions occur, the system takes corrective action or stops. The fault or status codes will be shown on XK series wired tether controller display to facilitate easy troubleshooting and repair.