A run capacitor, also known as a start capacitor, boosts the current or reduces the power factor to an electrical motor. Common applications include HVAC, pool and spa, motors, food service and electronics. Our engineers and quality specialists provide services that meet or exceed customer requirements - all capacitors undergo in-house testing and validation. We carry extensive domestic inventory to meet delivery schedules.
- Single and dual rated values
- Round or oval case options
- Aluminum oil filled construction
- Designed & manufactured in accordance with UL 810 and
- EIA standard RS-456
- Custom configurations available