Valve Core Removal Tools are designed to make work more efficient, but there's nothing efficient about losing tools or equipment. The hilmor Valve Core Removal Tool has a built-in rare-earth magnet on the back of the plunger for convenient jobsite storage. After removing the core for evacuation or change-out, the plunger and valve core can be stored on the side of the unit. The tool comes in both 1/4" and 5/16" sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Jobsite Storage - Built-in rare-earth magnet for convenient plunger storage, minimizing lost parts on the job.
- Vacuum Gauge Port - 1/4" side flare to easily connect a vacuum gauge.
- Superior Versatility - Vacuum tested to 20 microns and tested to 800 PSI working pressure.
- Reliable Core Gripper - Securely and confidently remove valve cores for unrestricted flow.
- Extra Confidence - Designed with a double O-ring ball valve to be leak-resistant and allow accurate readings.