- Neoprene and silicone seal for tight closing and low leakage.
- Oilite bearings for long life.
- 90-degree damper travel for a variety of applications.
- Designed to mount to a variety of Honeywell actuators for an economical package.
- Frame: Sleeve-type, spiral duct, crimped on downstream side. 6 to 10 in. (152 to 254 mm) diameter: 24 gage galvanized steel. 12 to 16 in. (305 to 406 mm) diameter: 22 gage galvanized steel.
- Sleeve length: Diameter plus 1 in. (25 mm), minimum length 12 in. (305 mm).
- Blade: 16 gage galvanized steel.
- Shaft: 1/2 in. (13 mm) diameter, zinc-coated steel. Extends 3.875 in. (153mm) beyond actuator mounting plate.
- Bearings: Flanged bronze Oilite, pressed into frame.
- Seals: Closed-cell neoprene on frame with silicone rubber bead.