Multi-purpose replacement for R22 in direct expansion equipment (air conditioning, water chiller systems and medium/low temperature refrigeration).
- Provides efficient and cost-effective retrofits
- Non-ozone-depleting HFC retrofit refrigerants
- Compatible with traditional lubricants
- Enables continued use of existing equipment
- Close match to R22 capacity and efficiency in most systems
- Lower discharge temperature vs. R22 - likely to prolong the life of the compressor in some systems
Freon™ MO29 is compatible with traditional and new lubricants, including mineral oil, alkylbenzene and polyol ester. In most cases, no change of lubricant type during retrofit is needed. See Product Information Bulletin and retrofit guidelines for additional information.