Features and Benefits:
- Highly formulated to consistently over perform and make every application concentrated.
- High surface tension provides degreasing properties cutting through surface grit and grime.
- Polish-like film created protects applications from rusting, corroding, weathering, wearing and tearing.
- Biodegradable / Non-Toxic / Odorless
- "WD-40 compared to Jack isn't even a comparison! Jack out performs WD in every category, and has multiple features and benefits WD does not. The same can be said with a comparison with PB - However that excludes the penetrating ability. Even though Jack is a higher performing penetrant to PB blaster, PB is a good penetrant none the less. Bottom line is, PB blaster is an ok penetrating product, but both PB and WD are not good lubricants, rust preventives, have odors, high VOC content, drip and run, and also ruin plastics and o-rings. Once you try out the product you'll definitely know what we are talking about!"