Accu-Link® detachable tab type link belting is the ideal substitute for conventional rubber V-belts. Make endless with a simple twist - no tools required! Polyester fabric is impregnated with a premium polyurethane compound that eliminates elongation and improves tensile strength for longer life.
Jason/Megadyne's exclusive manufacturing process makes Accu-Link® the most precise belt of its type, for optimum sidewall fit with the pulley.
Accu-Link® is available in 25 ft. and 100 ft. cartons. 3L and A-Link also available in 5 ft. sleeved length. B-Link also available in 6 ft. sleeved length.
Features and Benefits
- Durable Urethane Coating - Increased life and durability
- Rugged Polyester Fabric - Strength and longer life; maximum horsepower
- Can Be Assembled In Any Length - Readily available in emergencies - reduces inventory
- Easy Assembly - No Tools Needed - Assemble by hand, a fast and reliable solution, minimizes downtime
- Chemical and High Temperature Resistance - Dependability in harsh environments
- Segmented Link Construction - Rolls onto drive pulleys like chain - no cords to break. Reduced vibration over conventional V-belts
- Versatility - Can be used in any industry, hundreds of applications. Can be used as singles or multiple V-belts
- Horsepower Capacity - Power ratings equal to conventional V-belts
- Interchangeability - Can be installed on existing pulleys with no changes in set-up