Introducing new cushion-grip nut drivers from Klein Tools that combine the power of rare earth magnetic tips and the convenience of a hollow shaft design. Available in 1/4" and 5/16" hex sizes and a variety of shaft lengths (from a 1 1/2" stubby to an 18" super long), Klein's rare earth magnetic tip nut drivers securely hold fasteners in place for one-handed operation and easily drive nuts on long bolt applications, as well as many electrical and HVAC/R panels.
- Exclusive hollow shaft design with Rare Earth magnetic tip features unobstructed pass-through, even on long bolts
- Hollow shank facilitates work on bolt applications
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Handle end is color coded for easy identification
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor