Fastening nuts on threaded rod can be a struggle due to the confined space and obstructions around the rod. Lateral movement is limited. On long sections of threaded rod, traditional nut drivers bottom out so you can only get the nut so far up the rod. Klein's 4-Piece Heavy-Duty Nut Driver set features through-handle, completely hollow shafts to allow for nut driving on unlimited bolt lengths. Wrench assist provides greater torque while the magnetic tips will grab any nut appropriately. The set includes common hex sizes.
- Through-handle, full-hollow shaft for torqueing hex nuts onto threaded rod of any length
- Color coding for easy identification of different sizes
- Wrench-assist for additional torque
- Rare Earth magnetic tip holds nut in place while fastening
- Heavy duty handles and shafts exceed the torque performance of regular nut drivers
- Includes 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 7/16" hex sizes