- Door Frame: 24 gauge galvanized steel roll formed.
- Door: 24 gauge edge riveted galvanized steel front and back face containing 1" UL classified insulation.
- Hinge: Pivot type hinge top and bottom for rigidity.
- Closure: All cam locks are zinc plated steel.
- Opening: Duct cutout is 1" less than listed size.
- Sleeve Frame: 24 gauge galvanized steel roll formed with pre-notched "knock over" edges for easy installation.
- All FSA116 access doors are built with safety chain to secure door to frame.
Miami Tech Model FSA115 and FSA116 access doors are designed for quick installation in metal or fiberglass duct. They provide direct access to fire dampers for resetting, as well as any item requiring maintenance or inspection.
Custom sizes available.