1 - MXZ-2C20NAHZ2-U1 Mitsubishi - M-Series H2i® Hyper Heating Multi-Zone (2) Heat Pump, 20K BTU, 208/230/1/60
Total zone control is now available in any climate with the newest addition of the MXZ systems to the M-Series Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ family. Heat and cool from 2 to 8 zones with only one extremely quiet outdoor unit. A variety of indoor units that will fit any room application will allow you to condition only the rooms you want whenever you want.
- All of these systems are ENERGY STAR™ rated providing excellent energy efficiency while possibly lowering your energy bill.
- A size unit lineup which gives the ability to heat and cool two to eight individual zones with 20K BTU/h - 48K BTU/h.
- Heating capacities ranging from 22K BTU/h - 54K BTU/h.
- High efficiencies up to 19.0 SEER, 14.0 EER and 13.5 HSPF.
- Connection to our new MSZ-FH indoor units, featuring i-see Sensor 3D.
- Built in base pan heaters to prevent ice buildup in the drain pan.
- An Optional (SOLD SEPERATELY) M-NET adapter which allows easy integration into the CMCN systems.
- Advanced LEV controls which allow installers to use longer line lengths and increase vertical separations.
- ENERGY STAR qualification for every unit. A new branch box featuring decreased size, multi-positional mounting, and no need for a drain line. (Required on 4, 5, and 8 zone units).
2 - MSZ-GL09NA-U1 Mitsubishi - M-Series Indoor Heat Pump Inverter, High Wall Mounted, 9K BTU, R410A
Slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control. INVERTER-driven compressors and electronic LEV's provide higher efficiency with controlled power usage. The outdoor unit powers the indoor unit, and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns.
Ideal for applications such as bedrooms, home offices, living rooms, dining rooms, bonus rooms, basements, kitchens, offices, kiosks, guard houses, and more. Capacities range from 4,500 to 36,900 Btu/h.
- Complete individual Zone/Room control for exceptional comfort
- High efficiency performance allows maximum comfort with controlled capacity and power consumption
- INVERTER driven compressor and LEV provide high efficiency comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- Choice of fan speeds: Quiet, Low, Medium, High, and Super High; Auto fan speed control also included
- "Smart Set" feature allows pre-programming of desired setting for single button recall plus 50°F Setting in Heat mode
- Advanced microprocessor technology and control
- Equipped with standard Wireless, IR, HandheldRemote Controller - Other available options (SOLD SEPERATELY), Wireless, RFI-RedLINK™, Full Function, Wall-mount, Remote Controller - MHK1 or Wired Full Function Wall-mount Remote Controller - PAR-21MA
- Hot-start technology - no cold air rush at start-up or re-start after defrost
- Indoor unit powered from outdoor unit using A-Control
- Automatic restart following a power outage