Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Protect Bundle
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you, creates a schedule and is proven to save energy. Standard features include:
- Auto-schedule - Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist - Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody's home to help you save energy.
- Remote control - Connect your thermostat to Wi-Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Energy history - Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest leaf - You'll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Far sight - When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature or weather.
Includes 1 Nest Protect S3004PWBUS
Nest Protect uses information from its sensors to detect smoke or CO in your home, test itself, light your way in the dark, and more.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor:uses two different kinds of light to detect smoke from a wide range of fires, including both fast-flaming and slow smoldering fires, a first for home smoke and CO alarms.
- Carbon monoxide sensor:detects carbon monoxide (CO), an odorless, colorless and potentially deadly gas. The CO sensor lasts up to 10 years.
- Heat sensor: enables Nest Protect to detect sudden rises in temperature.
- Humidity sensor: enables Steam Check. This Nest Protect exclusive feature uses an advanced software algorithm to reduce nuisance alarms caused by things like steam from your shower.
- Occupancy sensor: detects when you are walking under Nest Protect to turn on Pathlight and light your way in the dark. And if you have a Nest Learning Thermostat, the occupancy sensor also helps with Home/Away Assist, so you can save energy while you're gone.
- Ambient light sensor:tells Nest Protect when you've shut off the lights for the night so it can automatically turn on Nightly Promise and Pathlight.
- Microphone: enables 2nd generation Nest Protects to test their speaker and horn each time you run a test. This feature is called Sound Check.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|ERP ID||NEST T3008US-S3004|