Nortek 904304D - B5BMX30KA 13/14 SEER Air Handler With TXV 30K
The B5BM series of air handlers, when combined with our heat pump or air conditioner, offer a full line of quality, split system heating and cooling equipment.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel. The door is also galvanized steel, with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units. The plastic drain pan is corrosion-resistant.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Multi-speed: Gives flexibility of installation.
- Ease-of-Service: Plug-in wire connections and built-in filter rack makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kits: Available in 5kw - 30 kW (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Air Handler Control Board: Controls time-sequencing of heat stages with field-selectable sequence timing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from front of unit when heater is applied.
- No Fasteners on Sides or Back: Smooth surfaces for ease of installation.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
- Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
picture_as_pdf specification sheet
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||45|
|Filter Size||12" x 20" x 1"|
|Blower Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||50|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Energy Star Rated||No|