Nortek 921148 - B6BMM030K-B - 2 1/2 Ton 13 SEER Multipoise Air Handler, 19 3/4" W Cabinet
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units. The plastic drain pan is corrosion-resistant.
- Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal, Upflow, Downflow and vertical applications.
- Multi-speed: Gives flexibility of installation.
- Ease-of-Service: Plug-in wire connections and built-in filter rack makes the air handler easy to service.
- Plug-in Heater Kits: Available in 5kW - 30kW (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
- Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
- Air Handler Control Board: Controls time-sequencing of heat stages with field-selectable sequence timing.
- Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from front of unit when heater is applied.
- No Fasteners on Sides or Back: Smooth surfaces for ease of installation.
- Designed to Meet the Requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
- Micro-Channel Evaporator Coil: All aluminum design to prevent leaks caused by corrosion formicary.
- Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||2.6|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||15|
|Certifications||AHRI Certified, Through Technician Certification by NATE|
|Blower Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Filter Size||18" x 20" x 1"|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|